Thursday, July 9, 2009

How to get your man

You have met a great guy and you are wondering where is it going? Does he feel the same way about me that I feel about him. Why does he seem distant at time? Its okay to have these feelings but 1st thing you must understand is do not share these insecurities with him. Men like strong confident women and the minute you start questioning him about where your relationship is going he more than likely is going to start back peddling.
Sure we all have these insecurities. Its important to learn to deal with these emotions and realize these insecurities are not your mans problem. Emotionally needy women are not attractive. Men seem to be able to sense this about a woman.
Some women think they have to do nice things for their man. They buy them gifts, call them more than they should, offer to help them with things like laundry, cook dinner for them and the list goes on and on. If a man wanted this in a woman he would go home to his mother.
Then there are the women who think they can talk themselves into a relationship and push the man to commit by telling their feelings. This is not a good move. You can't change a man's feelings with your words. Its your actions and sometimes lack of actions that can intrigue him and make him desire you more.
A key to keeping the emotional attraction going lies in you and your positive behaviour. Have your own life. Understand that is is not how much you do for a man that keeps his interest at its peek. A strong, confident, self assured woman is beautiful in a man's eyes. A man likes a fun woman, not a nagging queen.
The old saying less is more is a very good rule to go by in a relationship you want to take to the next level. I should know. I am in a very healthy relationship with a wonderful man I actually met online. I am convinced I would not be here had I not read many a book on dating. For once I have finally gotten what I want out of a man

Robin Cockrell

No comments: