Wednesday, July 15, 2009

life is full of love

Since my teen age days, I always wondered when will I meet the prince of my life... Life is so fast paced that one after the other, all aspirations went into vain. Any girl of my age then would have made the same mistakes caused by the rush of youth and juices of love.
My teen age days are long gone, and I sometimes wonder, what would have been if I would have made right choices in life.
All my relationships were awesome. Full of love and care. But my search of that "someone special" always forced me to move out of a relationship and to move on..... What a shame...... At one point in my life, I was left with no choice but to hate myself and long for someone to hold my hand and to tell that I am still love worthy.
Not only me , I have seen many girls making the same mistake. If you are wondering what is my age, well I am still young.
If I look back today, no doubt I get filled with remorse of what mistakes I have made. Not to mention the need of apology to all those whose hearts were broken by me in some way or the other. Whether it was my parents, friends or lovers.
Life is full of love.... Love is all around. Love is in the form of your pet waiting for you to play with it. Love is the first drop of rain which can take you back in memories. Love is the first time your dad taught you how to ride a bike. Love is when your mom gave you the right shade of lip gloss. Love is when your brother told you not to go out with that guy. Love is when your sister wore your favourite top. Love is when you sat with your friend saying .. nothing... Love is what you think of yourself. Love is admitting your faults and carry on with this beautiful life. Love is telling your future husband all that you have done in life, all that you are proud or ashamed of... Love is to believe in you and spend your rest of the life with the one who is your prince charming.

Vijayata lakhanpal

No comments: